Nomad launched on Kickstarter in 2012 with our first product, ChargeCard, a portable USB cable the size and shape of a credit card. We haven't stopped innovating in portable power since. Our new Apple Watch and iPhone products showcase the evolution of Nomad into a truly multi category company, embracing many types of materials to reach our design goals. One thing that hasn't changed about us is our uncompromising commitment to absolute portability in designing essential tools for the modern Nomad.
We're a team of 25 people working out of a funky, but cool, office in the heart of the downtown Santa Barbara just off State St. Although we maintain a relatively casual work environment; we are focused, dedicated, and hardworking. We're looking for someone who can come in and be trained and learn quickly and vibe well overall with the rest of the team! Specific industry experience is not necessary (though it is of course welcome), rather you'll need an energy for hands on learning, a computer-savvy background and the ability to take true ownership over your responsibilities.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
We asked our team what their favorite works perks were to give you a better idea:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- A flexible 4-day workweek schedule with every Friday off, which allows for 3-day and even 4-day weekends
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Room to grow and take on new responsibilities within the company
- Lead projects of your own
- Attend cool events, like CES
- Work directly with the co-founders and core team (not a lot of bureaucratic red tape around here)
- Work with a dedicated, friendly, and fun team in beautiful Santa Barbara
- International & cross-cultural business experience
- Access to fun, new tech accessories
- Team members have an active lifestyle and often do activities together
- Be yourself in an accepting and supportive work environment